DIPOL D400 DNS
|Lenses, focal length, mm||F50/1,2|
|Angle of vision, degr||4°x4°(day)/ 5.4°x4.1°(night)|
|Exit pupil (ocular), mm||30|
|Maximum impact load, g||600|
|Supply voltage/type of batteries||2xCR123A Lithium/ 2xLi-on acc 16430|
|Operating temperature range, °C||- 20 … +50 °С|
|Operating time, hour||4|
|Detection range||(obj. 0.5x1.8m) up to 450m|
|Optical receiver||Sony VNA-735-PR-CCIR-RS232|
The device is intended for observation and use in conditions of low illumination and limited visibility. Also this compact attachment may to combine with daytime hunting optics with magnifications up to 10х (2X-6X reccommended) with a suitable connectors/adaptors.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- 940nm diode illuminator (RRP: € 209) included.
- Sony video sensor VNA-735-PR-CCIR-RS232.
- Large exit pupil (30mm) for more comfort.
- Micro-USB for connecting external batteries and power banks.
- Very robust construction & aluminum housing.
- Easy mounting.
- High mount repeatability.
- Additional adjustment for more precision possible from the main menu.
GUARANTEEWarranty 24 months.
The manufacturer guarantees that the devices meet the technical requirements for quality and safety. The manufacturer repairs the device or changes it in the event of a fault caused by the manufacturer during the warranty period
Read the instructions for use before starting up.
Please note that the use of the device on a riflescope is prohibited in some European countries without a permit.Observe the state laws and current laws and regulations.